Thursday 14 June 2007

The Post

I briefly considered entitling this “Obligatory Introductory Post or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Blog”. Fortunately I had the presence of mind to bounce the thought off Google, first. Apparently there are around 16,400 other people who had the same brilliant, unique idea as I.

But that hardly matters; whatever the title, you can consider this my official declaration that I have indeed given in to public demand, and will now proceed to blog in earnest.

I currently have a backlog of roughly ten topics that demand attention (a large part of the reason I’ve finally penetrated the blogosphere). I’ll begin to address these over the coming days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet, I was looking forward to this (blog). Linkage to Dmitri's, he'll link back, spread the love!

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.geomaticsoman.com/ - ambien without prescription
Johns Wart, HIV drugs and caffeine.
[url=http://www.geomaticsoman.com/]zolpidem drug[/url]

Noted side effects of Ambien are as follows: • Patients claim to have no memory of their activities like, driving, eating and talking on the phone.
ambien sleep medication
• Don’t take alcohol while you are on Ambien (Zolpidem).